Not gonna lie, I cried at the end of jackass 3d
I’m just gonna…leave this link here…I’ll be in my bunk…
No one can successfully kill Sherlock.
Not even Sherlock.
Not even Sherlock.
NOT EVEN SHERLOCK
yes im a boy
yes i knit things
This guy should be some crazy DC villain…
OH MY GOD YES PLEASE.
oh god someone do this
GET ON IT
I think I’ll call him… THE KNITTER!
He robs banks with the help of his little quilted monsters
can anyone put an end to his reign of warm and cozy terror!?
This whole post is so amazing that I might actually cry.
my sister isn’t talking 2 me bc earlier she was doing her homework and she was like ‘god i need somewhere flat to write’ and i said ‘how about your chest’
The name of the 8th Episode of the current season of Doctor Who has been revealed:
The Name of The Doctor
Starring Matt Smith, Jenna Louise Coleman, and Alex Kingston
In honor of the 101st anniversary of Titanic’s sinking, we have created some images to depict various points in the sinking:
- The night of April 14th, 1912 - Titanic sails towards New York, not a sign of danger to her passengers.
- 11:40 PM - Lookouts Frederick Fleet and Reginald Lee spot an iceberg directly in Titanic’s path. The bell is rung three times, the bridge is phoned, orders are given to stop the engines and turn the ship, but she still strikes the berg on her starboard side and begins to take on water through an area of damage totaling about 12 square feet in the form of opened seams between the steel shell plating across 5 watertight compartments. Shortly after, her engines are stopped for good and crewmen are sent to inspect the damage.
- 11:55 PM - Titanic’s Post Office is flooding as postal workers struggle to save as much mail from the hold as possible. Meanwhile, some passengers emerge from their cabins to find out what happened.
- 12:07 AM, April 15th, 1912 - The boiler rooms continue to flood. Thomas Andrews, the ship’s head designer, meets with Joseph Bell in the boiler rooms to inspect the damage, and concludes the ship will sink within an hour or so. Still unaware of the danger below, John Phillips and Harold Bride, Titanic’s Marconi operators, are told by Captain Smith to stand by and prepare to send out distress calls.
- Approximately 1:30 AM - Officer Lightoller orders the Boatswain’s Mate to go down and open a shell door on D-Deck so that they can attempt to load passengers into boats from there. This is never done, and water eventually begins flooding into the open door.
- 2:00 AM - Water floods the Forward Well Deck and Forecastle. At this point, it’s increasingly clear to the passengers that the ship will not stay afloat.
- 2:02 AM - Water begins to pour into the Third Class Dining Saloon on F-Deck through Scotland Road on the deck above. There were reports that a few third class passengers were stuck in the saloon until the very end.
- 2:05 AM - The water reaches B-Deck. The final distress rockets are launched around this time.
- 2:15 AM - The water breaks over the Boat Deck, submerging the bridge, washing the two collapsible lifeboats out to sea, and accelerating the sinking. Number one funnel collapses, and water rushes through the corridors.
- 2:20 AM - Rising approximately to an angle of 23 degrees, the hull is no longer able to take the stress and the ship splits in two, cutting out her lights forever. The stern falls back, and then is pulled down by the bow. The bow breaks away, leaving the stern to sink on its own. With the ship on its way to the bottom of the ocean, over 1,500 people are left to freeze to death on the surface, or have already drowned or are being taken to the bottom inside the bow and stern sections. Only 705 survivors in the lifeboats are rescued by the Carpathia.
For more detailed historical descriptions of each image and more, please visit our Facebook page here: https://www.facebook.com/TitanicHonorandGlory
SUPPORT ‘Titanic: Honor and Glory’: If you’re interested in supporting our video game project to bring Titanic to life again for everyone to experience, please check out and donate to our Indiegogo campaign if you’d like by clicking here: http://igg.me/at/THaG/x/2439220
Donating will get you various “perks”, like an early-access demo of the game at $15, a special edition, or in-game “easter eggs” with your name on them, among other things. You can also share our Indiegogo campaign (using the above link) with others to help spread the word. The campaign ends May 1st. Thank you!